Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fall is here!

Fall is my favorite season. Pumpkins, turkey, Halloween, leaves changing color, cider, and sweaters. It's the time of year when it isn't too hot or too cold out. I can go outside wearing a cable knitted hat without having to wear a bulky winter jacket. I can get away with wearing my fingerless gloves and scarves without looking out of place. I can kick beautiful gold, red, and orange colored leaves up as I take a stroll through the neighborhood and enjoy a relaxing cider outside while reading a book. Fall is the best season.

It's also the craziest. As soon as the calendar read October 1, my Etsy shop BLEW up! In the past week I have sold four Jayne Cobb hats, a Dr. Who scarf, a Tardis hat and a Knives Chau scarf. Not to mention what I sold at AWA.

I'm still recovering from Con Crud and I need to get all of this stuff done. I have to have a photo shoot sometime soon to get all of my fall stuff listed. The Dr. Who scarf has to be finished and out the door by next week and I still have a million Jayne hats and chokers to make.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment