Wednesday, October 3, 2012

AWA!

I had a great time at AWA! I made back table before I even finished setting up my table. Within three hours of opening I had made back table and my hotel expenses. Overall I made around $700. I'm so proud of myself and my friends that helped me. I couldn't have done any of this without my friends or my boyfriend. The people at the con were super helpful too. There was only like one jerk who obviously had never worked security at a con before and was really rude, but aside from that everyone was amazing!

I can't wait to work the next AWA. I want to be in the artist alley at MomoCon next March. The application process isn't open until sometime this month. I can't wait to sign up! I hope I get accepted into MomoCon.

I'm also very excited to buy a bunch of stuff for my business. I'm going to get a banner, a Mystik Designs Commissions book, address labels, thank you cards and a few other awesome things. I'm going to buy some plastic containers to keep my things inside of instead of my knitted bags. I can't sell those bags at cons because I have to use them to carry all of my things in.

I got a million compliments on my chokers so I have a bunch of ideas for new ones. I'm going to start making  some brown ones with bronze findings for the Steampunk crowd. I'm going to have so much fun getting ready for MomoCon or whatever my next con will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment