Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Somewhat Heroic Day

I got to run a few errands today. While I was out I was walking past a grocery store and a lady's apple cider came rolling out of her cart. I rescued it from being hit by a car or shattering. I helped her rearrange her basket so that nothing else would fall out. I am a hero of cider.

I've been looking around for my blue SD reader for my laptop or my camera cable so I can upload my new pictures and edit them. No luck yet. I've searched high and low for that little sucker. I'm about to tear my couches apart looking for the blue doodle. I'm sure I'll find other forgotten treasures along the way.

I've decided to have a sale on my Elf Hats next month. I even made a cool promo picture for it for funsies!


I think it needs a little tweaking. Perhaps a black border? I'll keep playing around with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment