Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blog from phone?

This entry is coming to you straight from my phone! How cool is that? I won't give any official opinion on this app yet until I do this a few more times. So far the concept is very appealing, but I hate the autocorrect on my phone. If I wasn't respelling every other word then no one would have a clue what I was trying to say. That's a phone issue though and has nothing to do with the Blogger app.

Anyhoo, super excited about this. I'm going to start doing blogs for events for an Etsy group I'm a part of. Now I can write them while at the event!

1 comment:

  1. If your using an Android phone you should try the Blogaway app. It gives you the option of saving a Blog draft either to your phones memory card or your actual blog which is very handy.

    ReplyDelete