Friday, August 17, 2012

Skeleton Cameos A Plenty!

I've been going nuts with creating things with skeleton cameos. I'm falling in love with making chokers. I just ordered some more of these resin cabochons in a plethora of colors. I'm going to use the smaller ones to glue onto my rose hair clips. I can't wait to get a chance to play with the new colors.



I've been preparing for AWA for a few months now and I've just now got around to making some chokers for the show. It just seems like there aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done. I've been trying to take it easy though so I don't get too many muscle pains.


I need to try to schedule another photo shoot sometime this week. I've been making a lot of new hats. I just finished a gorgeous lime green beret with a lace pattern in 100% wool. I don't get to use wool very often, but it's always a treat when I do. I can't wait to get pictures that can do these accessories justice instead of these poorly lit camera phone pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment