Monday, May 14, 2012

I need inspiration...

I've been working really hard for the past couple of months to make as many things as possible for the cons up ahead. I'm starting to get burned out on what I should make. It's always really hard guessing what people will and won't buy. There have been many times when I think something will sell and then nobody buys it. Then there are other times when I make something that I think won't sell and then I can't keep it in stock. I feel like I have a disconnect from what popular opinion is.

I suppose I could make more of what I've designed already so that there will be plenty in stock. I get so bored making the same thing over and over, but I knew that I would have to make multiples of products eventually. I can't wait until after con season is over so I can focus on making things for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment